Most people like hanging out once in a while, having a few gins, whilst they are having fun and letting off some steam.
However, if there is one thing that people hate and it is called a hangover.
It differs from one person to the other and some feel weak while others cannot even concentrate on the daily activities. Some of the effects of a hangover include drowsiness, concentration problems, nausea, dizziness, fatigue, heartburn, diarrhea, and sweating.
The symptoms can also vary depending on the type of drinks that you took the previous day. Your health and physical state is also an important factor in determining how a hangover will manifest itself in your body.
Having drinks on the previous day should not interfere with the concentration on your daily tasks as this lowers your productivity as well. Drinking should be fun and thus you have to look for ways to cure your hangover. To get rid of the symptoms of a hangover, people go a long way to search for remedies.
With increasing awareness and acceptance of medical marijuana, it has been fronted as one of the most effective remedies for this condition.
The big question is… Can CBD oil cure your hangover? The following are some of my findings:
- Reduces nausea. Most people who are having a hangover lose appetite. Intake of CBD can help fight nausea and such people will regain their appetite and also take water. Drinking lots of water help nourish the brain and neutralize the alcohol within your system.
- Reduces headaches. You will hear someone complain of a headache after taking drinks the previous night. CBD has been shown to be a pain reliever and you can thus focus on the activities of the day with a clear focus. You can thus escape the chemicals from the painkillers you get from the drug store every time you have a hangover.
- Reduces inflammation. Taking too much alcohol can affect various organs such as the liver. You can thus suffer from inflammation when there is not enough circulation of various fluids within your body. CBD has some compounds that help fight inflammation, especially on the joints. As illustrated here, CBD contains Beta-caryophyllene which varies in concentration between 12 to 35%. This is the active substance that reduces inflammation with up to 70% accuracy levels.
Taking alcoholic drinks should not lead to inhibitive symptoms. CBD oil can help fight these symptoms and get your mood and physical energy back.
Latest posts by Anne Keiley (see all)
- Best Handheld Back & Neck Massagers (2018) - November 15, 2018
- The Top 7 Instagram Automation Services of 2018 - November 14, 2018
- The Best Side Sleeper Pillows of 2018 (Neck pain relief) - November 11, 2018